Get To Know
Connecticut Personal Injury Law Firm
Workers Compensation and Practices Attorney
- Connecticut, 2004
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Prior to joining the firm, Mark served as general counsel to one of the largest independent unions in Connecticut and was regularly retained by multinational corporations as local counsel in Connecticut and New York.
Mark graduated from Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was a Dean’s Scholar and member of the Cardozo Law Review, and he received his undergraduate degree from Boston College, where he was a triple major in Economics, Political Science, and Theology.
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Boston College