Don’t Go It Alone After A Personal Injury
An accidental injury is a frightening experience for most people. Along with pain and suffering come many urgent issues to navigate, such as:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Ongoing medical care
- Possible surgery and/or a hospitalization
- A lengthy need for rest and recuperation
- Therapy and rehabilitation
At the same time, an injured person and often, a spouse or an entire family, may experience challenges like:
- Arranging for serious car repairs or dealing with the total loss of a crashed vehicle
- Taking time off work, whether it is for the short term, the long term or indefinitely
- Decreased capacity to contribute to family life
As serious injuries are rare events for most people, it can be difficult to know what to do. Paperwork, decisions and hardships take a toll after a serious or catastrophic injury. In the case of a fatality, families suddenly face funeral and burial costs, along with other hardships, including the loss of the deceased person’s companionship and earning capacity.
Get The Power Of Perkins On Your Side
At Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers, we are proud of the personalized assistance we provide to injured clients and their families. In addition to helping them cope with practical matters, we have delivered many successful outcomes. Our personal injury lawyers have been strong, effective advocates for many people who have suffered due to:
- Car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-falls, burn injuries and dog bites that may lead to premises liability claims
- Injuries and illnesses resulting from a medical care provider’s malpractice
- Falls, dehydration, malnutrition and bedsores occurring through abuse and neglect in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- Injuries on the job in factories, at construction sites, in office environments, in health care settings and elsewhere
- Injuries due to dangerous and defective products
Working closely with an accomplished personal injury lawyer takes a great load off a family, no matter what twists and turns your recovery takes. Filing a claim for insurance benefits can be problematic for people recovering from accidents. Insurers are notorious for withholding information and failing to pay benefits that they should. We can often overcome denials through vigorous negotiations and sometimes through bad faith insurance claims. We also help with Social Security Disability applications, denials and appeals.
Get Your Case Underway Beginning With A Free Consultation
At Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers, we truly care and are ready to help right away. For a no-obligation case evaluation, call 800-PERKINS or send an email inquiry through this website. If we represent you in your personal injury matter or class-action lawsuit, we will do so on a contingency basis. This means that you will not owe attorneys’ fees until we recover compensation for you.