Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death, Product Liability
Jonathan Perkins has recovered tens of millions of dollars in damages for his clients. He is dedicated to fighting to protect the interests of those who have suffered injuries. You can count on his experience and proven success record to assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve.
Jonathan has had much success as a personal injury lawyer, and represents clients in practice areas including auto accidents, product liability, animal attacks such as dog bites, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises liability, slip & fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Jonathan Perkins graduated from Pace University, magna cum laude, with a B.A. in 1984. He received his Juris Doctor degree from New York University’s School of Law in 1987.
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Bar
- 1994, New York
- 1992, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- 1988, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- 1987, Connecticut
- New York University School of Law
- Pace University
- New Haven County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association