Have You Been Injured In A Connecticut Car Accident?
After a car accident, your life may never be the same again. A serious collision can be emotionally and financially devastating and may affect your life for several years afterward. At Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers, our attorneys understand the fear and uncertainty your family faces after an auto accident in Connecticut. We can help you make sure your medical bills get paid, you are compensated for time spent not working, and that any future medical needs are covered. With offices in Hartford, Bridgeport, Waterbury and New Haven, the auto accident lawyers at Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers fight for the rights of car crash victims throughout Connecticut. We have the experience needed to handle the fight against the insurance companies and to get you the maximum compensation possible. Take back your life after an accident, and use the Power of Perkins to protect your rights!
Common Injuries From A Connecticut Auto Accident
One of the leading reasons for collisions on the road is driver negligence. When one driver’s reckless or irresponsible actions cause the injuries of another, a personal injury lawsuit may provide the financial relief you need to move on with your life. Accidents caused by negligent drivers can often leave victims with a variety of injuries, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Whiplash injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Traffic fatalities
- Internal injuries
- Burns and Lacerations
- Fractured ribs
- Seat belt injuries
If you were injured in a Connecticut car accident, first seek medical treatment, even if you do not think your injuries are serious. After you have taken care of your physical needs, take care of the financial problems inherent in every vehicle collision by contacting the experienced personal injury attorneys at Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers. Our attorneys are committed to relentlessly pursuing justice for all crash victims.
What to Do If You Are In A Car Accident In Connecticut
Car accidents can be very stressful. Read the tips below to learn what you should do if you’re involved in a car, truck or motorcycle collision.
- Keep calm as much as possible so you can stay in control of the situation.
- Move as far off the roadway as possible, but stay at the scene of the accident. Warn oncoming traffic by activating your hazard warning lights and/or setting flares.
- Call 911 or the appropriate emergency number to report the crash and obtain immediate medical attention.
- Obtain information – Make sure you get the contact information of all parties who were involved in or witnessed, the car accident. The more information available to your car accident lawyer, the better he or she will be able to represent you in your claim. Obtain information of all vehicles involved in the crash including driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, insurance policy numbers, VIN, and the make, model, and year of all vehicles involved.
- Obtain evidence of what happened during the accident and how the collision occurred by taking pictures.
Visit our Auto Accident Resource Center for detailed information on Connecticut car accidents including – types of crashes, car insurance information and tips, DUI & texting collision statistics and a host of related accident advice. Our Connecticut auto accident lawyers are standing by to review your case. We are sensitive to your situation and are dedicated to helping you get the results you deserve. We offer our clients the service and personal attention necessary to provide you with custom-made legal options to achieve your desired result. Call 800-PERKINS or use our case evaluation form to have your accident claim reviewed for free. Make sure you and your family get the justice you deserve–Put the Power of Perkins to work for you!