Get To Know
Connecticut Personal Injury Law Firm
Jeffrey D. Lynch
Personal Injury Attorney
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
Attorney Jeffrey D. Lynch graduated from Catholic University in Washington, DC with a B.A. degree in World Politics in 1981. He received his J.D. from Loyola University in New Orleans, LA in 1984.
Jeff is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut, the US District Court and the US 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals. He has been a litigating attorney since 1984, representing both insurance companies and individual clients in motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and medical malpractice actions.
Jeff is based in the Bridgeport office of Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1984
- Catholic University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: World Politics
- Personal Injury Attorney