Who We Are
It takes experience and a special skill set to successfully represent injured clients and get the best possible results. With this is mind, the attorneys at Jonathan Perkins Injury Lawyers have chosen to limit their practice exclusively to personal injury law. Unlike other kinds of attorneys, our entire firm is dedicated to aggressively representing clients who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongful acts of others.
For more information about our backgrounds and credentials, please click on the following links.
- Jonathan Perkins, Firm Founder and Personal Injury Attorney
- Wendi Kowarik, Personal Injury Attorney
- Jeffrey Lynch, Personal Injury Attorney
- Kevin Blake, Workers Compensation And Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Scott Burg, Personal Injury Attorney
- Robert McCarthy, Workers Compensation And Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Joshua Baum, Employment Discrimination And Personal Injury Attorney
How We Can Help You
Most clients who come to us have never suffered a personal injury before. They have no idea what to expect or how to manage their own cases. Our team of Connecticut personal injury attorneys understands this and has created an entire case management system to ensure that clients receive the care and attention they need. We regularly remind clients to visit their doctors and keep records of all treatments, prescriptions, therapy sessions, and more. We go above and beyond the average attorney–for example, if a client has no transportation to the hospital or doctor visit, we can arrange transportation for them.
All of these details, included as part of our services, help to provide a consistent and authentic record of events, and improve the chances of obtaining a favorable verdict (and a maximum compensation payout). We want to ensure that you are taken care of during the entire litigation process.
Free Case Evaluation